We are excited to announce and promote the launch of Cygnet Health Care’s Nursing Virtual Careers Fair for Mental Health Nursing.
Our online fair is a an excellent way to find out what Cygnet Health Care’s all about, speak to Cygnet’s staff and find out what opportunities Cygnet have across all of their sites throughout the UK.
It’s all taking place on July 15th 2020 from 8am until 9pm so please share, encourage and enthuse with peers, colleagues and friends.
When someone registers to attend, they will be kept abreast of developments at Cygnet and included in Cygnet’s Talent Pool to help their ongoing recruitment drive.
The Virtual Nursing Careers Fair includes:
- Stories and content from Cygnet employees and others within the organisation.
- An opportunity for attendees to register for CPD accreditation seminars.
- Live hosted “booths” to visit from all regions of the UK to find out about “Nursing” at Cygnet Health Care.
- Meet Cygnet’s teams and get information on all the latest vacancies across all their UK sites.
- Site visits for locations across the UK can also be booked, you can find out about the benefits on offer and even interview on the day of the event.
If you or your colleagues, family and friends are interested in the healthcare sector then please direct them here to register and learn more: https://live.virtualrecruitmentdays.com/marketing/CygnetHealth/Source&Screen